Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's been a long time

Well, it's been a long time since I last posted... so here I am. A brief update on everyone: the kids are all growing by leaps and bounds; we're thankful for their physical health but pray more so for their spiritual health! Amanda is growing by leaps and bounds not physically but spiritually and WHAT a blessing it's been!! She's such a HUGE help to me around the house and with the kids and it's been precious to see all that the Lord has been teaching her and how He's been conforming her into His image. We're very thankful for her and for the miracle God has done and is doing in her!
David and I are doing well. I've been reading a book on Holiness and my longing and prayer is to be more holy; that God's light would shine in my heart exposing every small and large bit of darkness, that those things would be cleaned out to make more room for God to come in. Oh to be cleansed and filled with Him more and more!!
During the holidays, we all made a trip down to Texas that was very wonderful and relaxing! On the way home we listened to an incredible, life-changing message. The main reason I wanted to post on this blog was to put this out for those who haven't listened to it... I highly recommend taking time out to hear it!
Maybe I'll post more soon with pictures for all to see.
Here's the link to the sermon: http://www.ibclouisville.org/old/sermon/08-21-2010/we-affect-unseen-and-unseen-affects-us
May God bless each of you; may He be exalted and may we run HARD in this short, purposeful, enemy opposed race!

No comments: